FIRST INDIAN INSTITUTE TO IMPLEMENT DESIGN THINKING CURRICULUM IN EDUCATION
An Institute of your best choice...
- A Group holding Maximum AUTONOMOUS Institutions enabling Unique Design Thinking Curriculum
- Top notch 1753 Placement record and 285 Recruiters, with exclusive 4 career tracks
- All Institutions Accredited with NAAC 'A' Grade & above
- Five Pillars Based Learning Space that provides a Unique Life Style through SPINE - The Student Activity Center
- Incredible Scholarship opportunity with work-while-learn programs
Fund Sanctioned from funding agencies for Research, Training, Innovation and Entrepreneurship development
- A fund of Rs. 66,50,000 sanctioned by MSME for the establishment of Business Incubator at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 5,00,000 sanctioned by MHRD for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA).
- A fund of Rs. 5,50,000 sanctioned by AICTE for the establishment of Entrepreneurship Development Cell at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 5,07,000 sanctioned by AICTE under the scheme of Research Promotion for SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 6,50,000 sanctioned by AICTE for the Faculty Development Programme on "Teaching Pedagogy".
- A fund of Rs. 35,000 sanctioned by AICTE for the research project "Wireless Sensor Network: Applictions and Challenges of Ubiquitous Sensing".
- A fund of Rs. 60,000 sanctioned by AICTE for organizing National Level Conference on "Advances in Mechanical Engineering".
- A fund of Rs. 38 Lakhs sanchtioned under AICTE MODROBS for two research project proposals.
- A fund of Rs. 50,000 sanctioned by ISRO for organizing a Seminar on "Security Algorithms for FGPA Design" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 40,000 sanctioned by ISRO for organizing a Seminar on "Cognitive Space Communication and Sensing: Advances, Developments and Engineering Challenges" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 35,000 sanctioned by DRDO for conducting a National Level Workshop on "Advances in Welding Technologies" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 40,000 sanctioned by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India for organizing an Entrepreneur Awareness Camp 2018.
- A fund of Rs. 40,000 sanctioned by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India for organizing an Entrepreneur Awareness Camp 2017.
- A fund of Rs. 53,500 sanctioned by TNSCST for organizing a National Level Seminar on "Structural Health Monitoring for Commercial and Residential Building" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 53,500 sanctioned by TNSCST for the research project "Efficient Design of Robots.
- A fund of Rs. 53,500 sanctioned by TNSCST for a Student Project proposal.
|Research Centre – CSE|
|No. of PhDs Completed||6|
|Research Centre – ECE|
|No. of PhDs Completed||10|
|Research Centre - Mechanical|
|No. of PhDs Completed||6|
Department of Civil Engineering has signed a MoU with Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia which opened up an opportunity for our students and faculty to work in a collaborative research project on "Antimicrobial concreting" for 10 days at their university.
In continuation of MoU with Universiti Teknologi MARA, our students and faculty worked in a collaborative research project with them on "Antimicrobial concreting" for 10 days from 10/1/2020 to 19/1/2020 at their university.
Our students and faculty have got exposure to latest technology by attending a short term training program on "Advances in Construction Technology and it's Techniques" in collaboration with the University of Malaya.
Social Responsibility InitiativeS
unnat bharat abhiyan
Which is the best engineering college in coimbatore?
Top 3 (COIMBATORE) SNS College of Technology
Which is the best engineering colleges in Coimbatore
SNS College of Enginering