Department of Management Studies
industry institute partnership Cell
IIPC identifies the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating sponsored R&D projects, seminars, workshops and various other industrial training programmes. Industry Institute partnerships reflects in equipping faculty to latest practices and makes the students industry-ready by providing exposure to current industry practices, and hone their skills to adapt changing technologies. The primary focus of IIPC is to interact with elite industries in and around Coimbatore, and extend the efforts in establishing partnership with industries across the country in near future.
- M/s. Technicon Solutions Pvt Limited
- M/s. Launchpad LLC
- M/s. Indian Institute of Research and Management
- M/s. eClouds
- M/s. Cosmos Sports World LLP
- M/s. Ampere Vehicles Pvt.Ltd, Coimbatore
- Indian Institute of Research and Management, Coimbatore
- M/s. Maitra Commodities Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore
- M/s. Kumar Textiles, Thirunchengode
- E - Clouds - Coimbatore
- M/s.Miwafes Consulting (P) ltd - Coimbatore
- Aic Raise Business Incubator Private Limited nicon Automation Solution (P) Ltd, Coimbatore
- M/s. Krishna Advertising, Coimbatore
- M/s. MIWAFES Consulting P. Ltd., Chennai
- M/s ZUU ZUU Holidays, Coimbatore
- M/s. Make U Fun & Tours & Travels
- M/s. Rocheston LLC- USA
|S. No||Company Name||Salary Package
|No. of Offers||Company Type||Drive Date|
|1||Pin Click||2.6 lakhs||12||Core||4.10.2019|
|2||Pin Click||5.4 lakhs||6||Core||4.10.2019|
|3||Flip Kart||1.92 lakhs||3||IT||20.1.2020|
|4||HCL - Chennai||2.6 lakhs||1||IT||10.2.2020|
|5||D Mart||3 lakhs||1||Core||4.12.2019|
|7||Syena Logistics||1.8 lakhs||2||Core||6.12.2019|
|8||OM freignt Forwarders (P) Ltd||2.6 lakh8||2||Core||6.1.2020|
|9||Varuna Logistics||3.5 lakhs||1||Core||28.11.2019|
|10||Fast cargo||2.2 lakhs||1||Core||6.1.220|
|11||Wel Grow Logistics||2.5 lakhs||2||core||6.1.2020|
|12||Arem Logistics||1.8 lakhs||4||core||8.1.2020|
|13||Bolore Logistics||1.8 lakhs||2||core||8.1.2020|
|14||Popular system||1.92 lakhs||3||IT||24.1.2020|
|15||Perfect Circle||1.56 lakhs||1||IT||28.11.2019|
SCOPE OF INTERNSHIP AND IN-PLANT TRAINING (IPT)
- Help students grow personally in the context of their career and personal goals.
- Help students develop strong ties with a professional they can trust, ask for advice, and foster their own networking channels.
- Get an inside view of an industry and organization/company
- Gain valuable skills and knowledge
- Make professional connections and enhance your network
- Get experience in a field to allow you to make a career transition
In-Plant Training (IPT) will provide an industrial exposure to the students as well as to develop their career in the high tech industrial requirements. Reputed companies are providing in-plant training to Students. Here students are initially get counseled in order to emerge out their interest in various streams and what are all the basic concepts they know on that domain.
After the successful completion of studies students has to face this competitive world with this knowledge to face many problems and to find the right solutions which is to be solved in the minimum duration of time. The in-plant training is get totally different from the class environments.
|S. No||Company Name||Student Name|
|1||Jagan knit Faabs Manufacturers and exporters of garments, Tirupur||B.Sowndharya|
|2||D.K. Engineering, Coimbatore||K.Anupriya|
|3||Jagan knit Faabs Manufacturers and exporters of garments, Tirupur||M.C.Yuvadharani|
|4||KMC Aluminium Re- rolling Mills, Coimbatore||Preethi.P|
|5||NEC Company, Coimbatore||S.K.Deepeka|
|6||Libra Industries, Coimbatore||K.Nithiya|
|7||G- XMR Engineering, Trichy||S.Nagadharani|
|8||KMC Aluminium Re- rolling Mills, Coimbatore||D.Renukadevi|
|9||Eifco Machines and tools (P) Ltd, Coimbatore||K.Parvathi|
|10||Bisco Electro Coatings (P) Ltd, Coimbatore||R.Pangajam|
|11||Ragvendra Controls (P) Ltd, Coimbatore||M.Durga|
|12||Astros Educational Institute , Coimbatore||Amulya Chowdaary Vemula|
|13||Thermox Polymers (P) Ltd, Coimbatore||P.Priya|
|15||Sakthi Finance, Coimbatore||P.Divyapriya|
|16||Sakthi Finance, Coimbatore||N.Santhanalakshmi|
|17||JIO digital Life, Coimbatore||Veerapan.R|
|18||Sakthi Finance, Coimbatore||M.Kogilapiriya|
|19||Decathlon , Coimbatore||R.Gokulraj|
|21||Fiba Macro & Micro Spare ltd, Trichy||M.Allagarsamy|
|22||UNI Source Trend India (P) Ltd||T.Iswarya|
|23||Riverside Tea Factory, Kotagiri||M.Jeevanatham|
|24||Visaka Industries, Namakkal||S.Prabu|
|25||Narasus Coffee India, Salem||J.Duraisamy|
|26||Hexaware Technologies, Coimbatore||D.Kalaiyarasan|
|27||Pasumai Pharmacy, Coimbatore||S.Sudharshan|
|28||Ganapathy Refineries , Vellakovil||Mekala. K|
|29||Delmonte Field Fresh foods India, Hosur||B.Kowsalya|
|30||Augastan Knit Wear (P) Ltd,Coimbatore||R.Harisma|
|31||Bharat Airtel, Coimbatore||L.R.Arul kumar|
|32||Central co-operative Bank, Ooty||M.Lavanya Angel|
|33||Chennai Expo Print (P) Ltd, Tirupur||Vansanth .P|
|34||Ramco Cements, Viruhunagar||K.Kovardhni|
|36||Nanjil Milk Plant, Mulagumudu||M.Shabin|
|37||St.john Freight System Ltd. Tuticorin||S.Venkatesh|
|38||LIC of India, Nagarcoil||Andrew Melvin|
|39||Bharat Airtel, Coimbatore||Ancy F|
|40||Aavin Kumari Milk Plant, Nagarcoil||R.Henderson Saga|
|41||District Central Co-operative Bank, Nilgiris||M.Raichal Monalisha|
|42||District Central Co-operative Bank, Nilgiris||R.Nandhini|
|43||SKS Automobile Industries||D.Mathanagopal|
|S. No||Project connected with Industry||Student Name|
|1||A study on effectiveness of recruitment and selection process at solvers India, Coimbatore||B.Sowndharya|
|2||A Study on hiring people with special reference of KGISL pvt ltd, Coimbatore||K.Anupriya|
|3||A study on employee job satisfaction in Sakthi finance financial services limited,Tirupur||M.C.Yuvadharani|
|4||A study on customers satisfaction and its impact on sales at MARVEL BATTERIES, Coimbatore||Preethi.P|
|5||A Study on brand promotion and marketing strategy in skyline company pvt ltd||S.K.Deepeka|
|6||A study on effectiveness of recruitment and selection process in Marvel Batteries, Coimbatore||K.Nithiya|
|7||A Study on customer Satisfaction on Digital Printing and Sublimation at Elegant wears Pvt Ltd, Tirupur.||S.Nagadharani|
|8||A study on advertisement and effectiveness in Marvell Batteries, Coimbatore||D.Renukadevi|
|9||A Study on Recruitment and Selection process at Solvers India, Coimbatore||K.Parvathi|
|10||A study on effectiveness of recruitment and selection process at solvers India, Coimbatore||R.Pangajam|
|11||A study on Quality of Work Life in Sowmiya Spinners P. Ltd.||M.Durga|
|12||A study on organizational culture and its impact on employee behaviour in Isha Engineering, Coimbatore||Amulya Chowdaary Vemula|
|13||A study on employee attrition with reference to sree renuka industries, Coimbatore||P.Priya|
|14||Study on Training and development Programmes for Employees in Marvel batteries, Coimbatore||N.Mythili|
|15||A Study on Working Capital management in Sakthi finance financial services limited, Coimbatore||P.Divyapriya|
|16||A Study on Working Capital management in Sakthi finance financial services limited, Coimbatore||N.Santhanalakshmi|
|17||A study on customer brand preference of Mahendra Pumps (p)ltd with reference to coimbatore||Veerapan.R|
|18||A study on employee engagement on ABT foods limited||M.Gokilapriya|
|19||A study on retail logistics management with special reference Decathlon, Coimbatore||R.Gokulraj|
|20||A study on warehouse Management in Daimler India, Chennai||P.Janarthanan|
|21||A study on Customer satisfaction with special reference to Aasai Packaged Drinking Water, Tiruchy||M.Allagarsamy|
|22||A study on skill gap analysis in GVG Paper Mills, Udumalpet||T.Iswarya|
|23||A study on Customer satisfaction in Deccan Industry, Coimbatore||M.Jeevanatham|
|24||A study on the Customer satisfaction in HDFC Bank, Coimbatore.||S.Prabu|
|25||A study on supply chain management in E-Kart logistics at coimbatore.||J.Duraisamy|
|26||A study on communication and technology in logistics management at marvel batteries||D.Kalaiyarasan|
|27||A Study on sales promotion activities in JAG bike labs, Coimbatore||S.Sudharshan|
|28||A Study on customers satisfaction on vertex research center-Tirupur||Mekala. K|
|29||A Study on Employee Engagement on Delmonte Field Fresh Foods, Hosur.||B.Kowsalya|
|30||A study on employee welfare measures in augustan knitwear pvt ltd||R.Harisma|
|31||A Study on Market potential & Customer Awareness towards Sakthi safety lockers vadavalli, coimbatore||L.R.Arul kumar|
|32||A Study on Total Quality Management in Teemage Industries, Chennai||M.Lavanya Angel|
|33||A study on employee job satisfaction in solvers India, Coimbatore||Vansanth .P|
|34||Study on Employee Absenteeism at Solvers India, Coimbatore||K.Kovardhni|
|35||A study on financial performance of Tamilnadu newsprint and paper limited, Karur||R.Sathya|
|36||A Study on Employee Engagement.||M.Shabin|
|37||A study on employee incentive structure and wage schemes with special reference to Sri Murugan Tile, Tirunelveli||S.Venkatesh|
|38||A study on employee job satisfaction in LIC India, Nagercoil||Andrew Melvin|
|39||A study on Effectiveness of Human Resource Management Functions at Solvers India, Coimbatore||Ancy F|
|40||A study on Supply chain management in Sailink Logistics pvt ltd, Chennai.||R.Henderson Saga|
|41||A study on working capital management in Nilgiris cooperative Marketing Society, Udhagamandalam||M.Raichal Monalisha|
|42||A Study on Financial Performance of Co-operative Marketing Society Ltd, Uthagamandalam||R.Nandhini|
|43||A study on e-recruitment with special reference to rr India pvt ltd||D.Mathanagopal|
- As a part of Industrial Visit Department Management Studies organized a Three days trip to “Libra technologies & Karnataka Soaps & detergent ltd – Bangalore was organized from 4.8.2018 to 7.8.2018. During this three days program students were very enthusiastic to understand the manufacturing process of sandle soap and detergent soap in the industry.
- One day Industrial visit trip to “Industrial Visit to Stark Industries and Point”, Coimbatore was organized on 24.11.2018. During this one day program students were very enthusiastic to understand the manufacturing process of Pumps.
- I MBA students had gone for Industrial Visit for Aloft Hotels, Coimbatore on 5th November 2016.
- II MBA students had a field visit to Tex Valley, a wholesale textile market, Gangapuram, Erode on 24th August 2016.
- As a part of orientation programme, an Industrial visit was organized and students have been taken to Dev Solar International on 21st August 2015.
- Department of Management Studies has conducted an Industrial Visit for both I and II year MBA students to the following companies located in Tiruppur on 25-09-2015 (Friday). Tiruppur based Athavan Clothing Company, Sri Meenakshi Knit Fab, Lucky Process and Common Effluent Treatment Plant were visited. Faculty members Dr. P. Saradhamani and Mr. N. Chidambaram accompanied the students' visit.
- Department of Management Studies conducted an Industrial Visit for I year MBA students to Bangalore from 07.01.2016 to 10.01.2016 and they visited Biesse International Company (P) Ltd., Bangalore. Faculty members Mr. N. Chidambaram and Dr. V. Ramadevi accompanied the students' visit.
- I MBA students had gone for an Industrial Visit to Aloft Hotels, Coimbatore on 5th November 2016 to study about the hotel industry.
- As a part of the Orientation Programme, an Industrial visit was organized and students were taken to Dev Solar International on the 21st of August, 2015.
- The Department of Management Studies conducted an Industrial visit for both I and II year MBA students to the following companies located in Tirupur: Athavan Clothing Company, Sri Meenakshi Knit Fab, Lucky Process and the Common Effluent Treatment Plant on 25-09-2015 (Friday).
- Department of Management Studies conducted an Industrial Visit for I year MBA students to Bangalore from 07.01.2016 to 10.01.2016 and they visited BIESSE International Company (P) Ltd., Bangalore.
- MBA students were taken to Andaman with a motive of visting and learing new experiences in the industry environment
- The Department of Management Studies has organized an Industrial visit for II year MBA students at Mysore Sandal Soap Industries and Central Silk Board located in Bangalore and Mysuru from 04.08.2018 to 06.08.2018.
- The Department of Management Studies has organized an industrial visit to IIM-Kozhikode on 6th October 2017 for I and II MBA Students. As a part of the MBA curriculum the students were taken for this visit. The students visited the Planetarium, Business Museum in IIM and interact with the IIM faculty.