internal quality assurance cell
IQAC looks after the academic and administrative functioning of the institution and is accepted as the umbrella council for planning, execution and implementation of quality programmes. The alignment of internal quality assurance mechanisms with the requirements of the relevant external quality assurance agencies/ regulatory authorities is achieved through the implementation of the perspective plan.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in the Colleges
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
Mr. C. K. Gobu
Ms. S. Sharmila
Mr. R. Harish
Also, Maintains the order of system and infrastructure of the department. Maintains a good relationship with all the stakeholders of the department.