Department of Electronics and COMMUNICATION engineering
CENTER FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING
CLT offers unique and intensive professional development opportunities for faculty members to enhance culturally responsive teaching strategies and incorporate intercultural perspectives in curriculum. CLT also takes an evidence-based approach in advocating effective learning and teaching practices, curriculum planning, services to support the use of technology in education, and institutional policies and infrastructure to enhance the learning environment.
The Learning alley
faculty development activities
- Dr. P. Prakasam, Professor from ECE department has won the Ad Hoc Networks outstanding contribution in reviewing award from Elsevier
- Dr. G.K.D.Prasanna Venkatesan, Professor from ECE department has participated as Guest Speaker in Southern Mythologist University, Dallas & Kyushu Institute of Technology,Japan
- Ms.G.Sathya, Ms.Saranya & Ms.Venmathi, Assistant Professors from ECE department has won the appreciation for fostering an ecosystem bridging government,Industry and Academia from Texas Instruments
- Mr.C.Jeevanantham, Assistant Professor from ECE department has won the Best paper award for ‘Solar powered electric service delivery vehicle’, in the International conference on Recent Advances in Engineering and Technology at Sri Krishna college of Engineering and technology
- Dr.P.Gnanasundari, Professor & HoD of ECE department has won the Certificate of Appreciation from Texas Instruments
- Ms.G.Sathya, Assistant Professor from ECE department has won the Certificate of Appreciation from Texas Instruments
- Mr.C.Jeevanantham, Assistant Professor from ECE department has won the Best Paper Award for the title ‘Spider Wiper’ In International Conference of Recent researchers in Engineering and Technology, Ooty
- Ms.S.Saranya, Assistant Professor from ECE department has won the Certificate of Appreciation from Texas Instruments , Best Paper Award ‘Realization of Vehicle license verification system using IOT’ in World Journal of Technology Engineering and Research
- Dr.N.Suma, Associate Professor from ECE department has won the Certificate of appreciation from propulsion Technologies for Consultancy work
- Dr. P. Prakasam, Professor from ECE department has won the Best IACSIT Outstanding Award from ICMEE
- Dr.P.Prakasam selected for best Director/Principal/Dean award for DK international research foundation faculty award 2018
- Dr.P.Prakasam selected for Distinguished Faculty in Engineering for exceptional academics records on 9 th January 2018
- Mr. M. Arumugaraja received Young Educator Award for his contribution in the field of Engineering by NFED 2014.
- Mr. M. Arumugaraja received Amateur Station Operator certificate in the Year 2016 by Government of India
- Ms. M. Bhagavathi Priya received Amateur Station Operator certificate in the Year 2018 by Government of India
Integration of technology into education has enhanced the teaching/learning process to a higher level. The effective use of ICT in pedagogy has helped in grabbing the attention of the student throughout the session. Teaching-learning through various best practices such as Flipped Classroom, Role Play, Case Study, Group Discussion, Small Group Learning, Problem Based Learning, Project Based Learning etc., has elevated the level of it.