Department of Management Studies
centre for creativity
CFC in Professional Practice is a unique collaboration between leading researchers and academics from all of City. This centre is undertaken interdisciplinary research, teaching and knowledge transfer in creativity and innovation. Its growing focus on enterprise and on leadership in creativity and innovation make SNS a natural new host. The centre also investigates the phenomenon of creativity and how to lead and support it in professional practice. We treat creative leadership and problem solving as critical skills that can be learned and supported with the cutting-edge frameworks, processes techniques and digital tools that are developed by the Centre and underpinned by interdisciplinary theories and models.
SNS Creative Hub
- Dr. J. Bamini had submitted a proposal for Rs 5.50,0000 to AICTE for conducting an STTP on Fostering a Cultureof Sustained Innovation during the year 2018-19
- Dr. J. Bamini had submitted 3 proposals for Rs 6,50,000 to DST NIMAT under WEDP, EDP, FDP schemes during the year 2019-19
- Dr. P.Saradhamani had submitted 3 proposals for Rs 6,50,000 to DST NIMAT under WEDP, EDP, FDP schemes during the year 2018-19
- Dr.P.Saradhamani had submitted a proposal for the establishment of Business Incubator 10 new BUSINESS ideas worth of Rs 1,13,45,000 have been evaluated and shortlisted out of 39 ideas received from inside as well as from outside participants like start ups and entrepreneurs and submitted to MSME for the final evaluation on 22.02.2020. Ideas are from the sectors viz., Agriculture, Healthcare & Life sciences, Waste Management, Construction, Biotechnology, Green technology, Textiles & apparel, Construction and Technology hardware.
- Dr.P.Saradhamani had submitted a proposal on "Violence against women working in Night shift with reference to IT sector in Southern India: An Economic, Social, Psychological & Cultural transformation" for Rs. 46,50,000 to ICSSR during the year 2015-16
- Dr.G.Maheswaran,Dr.Mohamed Riyazkhan, Dr.V.Ramadevi had submitted a proposal for 3 days Training Program for the benefit of Women Self Help group for the amount of Rs. 46,000 to Tamilnadu State Council for Science & Technology during the year 2015-16 .
- Dr . P.Saradhamani had submitted a Proposal for Rs.83,90,000 to work as a Design Centre for Scheme “Design Expertise to Manufacturing MSME Sector” under Credit Linked Capital Subsidy –Technology Upgradation Scheme (CLSC-TUS) was submitted to MSME on 24.04.2020. It is under the first scheme of establishment of Business Incubator. All approved business incubators were invited to submit the proposal
- Department of Management Studies offered consultancy services in conducting marketing survey to Max Life Insurance Company for Rs.140000/ during the year 2018-19.