department of computer science and engineering
CENTER FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING
CLT offers unique and intensive professional development opportunities for faculty members to enhance culturally responsive teaching strategies and incorporate intercultural perspectives in curriculum. CLT also takes an evidence-based approach in advocating effective learning and teaching practices, curriculum planning, services to support the use of technology in education, and institutional policies and infrastructure to enhance the learning environment.
The Learning alley
- K.Aravindhan, Invited as a chair session for “Signal & Image Processing” on 17th IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCOReD) held at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Malaysia from 15-17 Oct 2019.
- Mr.K.Aravindhan AP/CSE, and Ms.M.Bhagavathi Priya AP/ECE mentored 7 Students from III B.E., CSE of SNSCE and participated in Technoxian’19, World Robotic Championship on Fast Line Follower Robot Events held at Thiyagaraj Indoor Stadium in New Delhi on 23rd to 25th September 2019.
- K.Aravindhan AP/CSE received the award “Dr APJ ABDUL KALAM BEST YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD” for Computer Science and Engineering organized by Bose Science Society, Pudukkottai at 9th National Conference on Natural Sciences & Award Presentation Ceremony on 24th August 2019 (Saturday) at Pushkaram College of Agriculture Sciences, Pudukkottai.
- Dr.I.Kala HOD/ CSE department has won the “Best Researcher Award” organized by Allinnov Research and Development Private Limited, Krishnagiri on february 2019
- Ms.K.Kalaiselvi, AP/CSE and Mr.E.P.Prakash, AP/CSE had presented a research proposal on “Efficient Oil Spill Removal Using Non-Oleophilic Skimmer Method in Marine Water” at Life Science Incubator – IKP Knowledge Park Genome Valley Hyderabad during 6th and 7th March 2018 and awaiting results for fund sanction to develop the minimal viable prototype.
- Mr.I.Gugan, AP/CSE won the Best Assistant Professor Award in Engineering 2017 during the Educational Excellence Awards from PEARL Foundation, Madurai held on 10.12.2017.
- Dr.C.Kalaiarasan, Dean-CSE honored with shawl and garland for his achievement of producing 2 Ph.D candidates during this academic year 2016-2017.
- Mr. K.Aravindhan, AP from CSE department has won the "Young Achiever Award-2018" organized by Institute For Exploring Advance in Engineering (IEAE), Mangalore on June 2018.
- Dr.B.Chellaprabha, HOD/CSE, P.H.Gokulan, D. Alagudurai and A.Gowtham won the Best Paper Award at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College.
- Mr.K.Aravindhan, AP/CSE, V.Harish, Gokulakannan and Gokulakrishnan won the Best Paper Award at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College.
- Mr. K. Aravindhan, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE, received Innovative Professional Award for his contribution in the field of Engineering, Technology and Management Systems conducted by Society of Professional Engineers (India) at Gokulam Park, Westminster, Coimbatore on 28th August 2016.
- Mr.K.Aravindhan, AP/CSE won the Innovative Professional Award 2016 from Society of Professional Engineers, India on 28.08.2016.
- Ms.F.Margret Sharmila, AP-CSE, R.Jagan and M.Karthikesh of IV B.E CSE designed and deployed the website for Student’s Feedback on Theory subjects for Department of Computer Science and Engineering during the month of November 2016.
- Dr.C.Kalaiarasan, Dean-CSE, Mr.D.Jebakumar Immnuel, Mr.K.Aravindhan and Mr.N.Thillaiarasu, Assistant Professors, Department of Computer Science and Engineering received cash award of Rs.1500/- for their journal publications in reputed journals.
SESSION CHAIR AT IEEE STUDENT CONFERENCE
PARTICIPATION IN WORLD ROBOTIC CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT
BEST YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD
SHORTLISTED FOR BIRAC IDEATHON ON SANITATION AND WASTE RECYCLING – SOCH
BEST ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AWARD
HONOR AND CASH PRIZE RECEIVED BY FACULTY MEMBERS DURING 10TH ANNUAL DAY 201
BEST PAPER AWARD
INNOVATIVE PROFESSIONAL AWARD
INNOVATIVE PROFESSIONAL AWARD
STUDENT’S FEEDBACK WEBSITE
based educational framework
- design thinking
- life skill development
- communicative english
- professional communication
- personality development
- foreign languages
- global business ethics and law
- verbal/quantitative aptitude/reasoning
- essence of global culture
- emerging mooc courses
- 2 coding languages
- 2 department specific tools
- basic s&h courses
- program specific engineering/ arts/ science/ core/ elective courses
- 5 innovative technologies
- mini projects
- industrial training
- industrial projects
- students exchange programme
- capstone project
- 4 career tracks
- weekend online practice
- subject domain specific
- innovative technologies/tools
- extra curricular activities
- yoga/ meditation/ reading/ club activities/ sports/ top contest PARTICIPATION