Counselling Code: 2734
department of computer science and engineering
We constantly reach the youth community to support and enhance activities and programmes for talented and motivated minds, providing an appropriate competitive forum
- Design Thinking/Career Guidance Workshops
- Outbound Training
- "An Introduction to Python Program" for Suburban Matriculation and Higher Secondary School students was conducted on 26.06.2019. Around 25 members benefited from this session.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering jointly with The Rotaract Club of Coimbatore organized Motivational and Career Development programme on “KarkaKasadra” under the theme “Parivardhan” in Government Higher Secondary School, Ganapathy, Coimbatore. Mr. K. Arun Kumar, AP-CSE presided over the programme and motivated the school students to choose their career.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Innerwheel club of Coimbatore (West) join to organized and the “Smart class implementation on 04.09.2015” at panchayat union middle school in Kurumbapalayam, coimbatore-107.
- A program on "Improving Mind Power" was organized on 10-10-17 at Vivekam Matriculation and Higher Secondary School. Dr. C. Kalaiarasan, Lead Coordinator SNS SRI welcomed the gathering. Ms.G.Premila Raj, Principal Vivekam Matric Hr Sec School, Karamadai, Coimbatore.
- Faculty Development Program for Immaculate Heart of Mary's Matriculation Hr.Sec.School Coimbatore for school teachers was conducted on 24.07.2019. Around 33 members benefited from this session.
- Faculty Development Program for KG Matriculation Hr.Sec.School,Annur, Coimbatore for the school teachers was conducted on 27.11.2019. Around 42 members benefited from this session.
- The SNS Social Responsibility Initiatives organized a Faculty Development Programme on "Active learning Strategies" in association with Centre for Teaching and Learning for the Teachers of Brilliant Matriculation and Higher Secondary School on 21-02-18 at 2.00 p.m. 30 teachers actively participated in the programme.Prof. Samson, Principal of Brilliant Matriculation and Higher Secondary School welcomed the members of SNS and gave an overview of the programme. Dr. C. Kalaiarasan Lead Coordinator welcomed explained about the various events organized by SNS SRI for the benefit of the society.
- A program on NEET Power Talk was organized on 07-12-17 at CMS Matric Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore. Dr. C. Kalaiarasan, Lead Coordinator SNS SRI welcomed the gathering. The chief guest was introduced by Mr.H.Hajah Sheriff, Principal CMS Matric Higher Secondary School. Mr.K.ARAVENDHAN, Centre Director, T.I.M.E ,Coimbaore gave an overview about NEET. The speaker stressed the importance of attending the known questions and ignoring the unknown questions to avoid negative marks. He also explained the need for fixing targets in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. He also gave the total number of medical seats available in Tamilnadu. The student actively interacted with guest. 100 students actively participated in the program.
- Out Bound Training for the school teachers on 13-10-18.The training focused towards enhancing the teachers individually and as a team through experiential learning methodology. The training is designed with activities to improve leadership, communication skills, planning, change management, team work and motivation. Participants are divided into teams and they were assigned activities that enthralled them throughout the programme.30 teachers from various schools in Coimbatore actively participated in the training.